Thursday, January 1, 2009

OH~!Finally I am updating my blog...After numerous accusations and screams and demands for me to update my blog, I finally am going to do so...



HAIZ. Now sipe bu shuang...Want know why? Cuz I am now typing in Tang Yang's house and got want sipe sipe NGETOK and IRRITATING "MASTER OF ALL" a.k.a Mr. TKS keep blabbing bout how slow I am typing. His voice is like disease which keeps seeping into my brains and killing my brain cells. Stupid TKS, dun want go annoy his honey and come ngetok-ing beside me.



Speaking of him, because of this STUPID +NGETOK TKS, our chem teacher seems to have developed a MAJOR misunderstanding of us. He actually thinks we now 'ada highway' or something like that. UAK! Not that he not good but....UAK...We just very very good friends. He is like my sister...Or puppy..? Which likes to drool on me and everywhere and then I have to go clean up his mess...Hmm....Again...Very like Ms. Heng. I still think they are a match made in HEAVEN!!!

Haiz. Feel so influenced by ngetok people that my brain seems to have decayed...Wanna go do things dy...Since got one 'AIRPLANE KING' keep shouting at me...But come to think of it...That is his natural voice...Ugh...

Anyway, till next time. With Ms. Heng and Mr. Tan beside me I feel really ngetok...UGH.

P.S: Not my use of capital letters....*MECOK-ING*

No comments: