Tuesday, April 14, 2009

3rd DaY iN HELL...

CRUSHED.

That's the ideal word to describe today's Maths T1 exam...I am
CRUSHED.

It's like I am banging down a door that won't ever budge...And inside is all my T1 knowledge...Hell, the questions are pretty straightforward but maybe due to lack of exercise and paying attention I don't know how to do....And those that I did I don't know if correct or wrong...UGH!

Next on, MUET 4--Essay paper. What stupid article and all that I don't really know the so-called 'proper' way to write it...So guess what? I winged it...(a.k.a Am Gong)

Haiz...What's done is done...No use crying over spilled milk right?

Although I admit, I should have took the time last night to look over more examples than fall asleep in front of TV bout 9 sth....

*SOBS~*

2 down, 2 to go! Tomorrow--
CHEMISTRY!!

No comments: