Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CaUghT iN tHeiR deAthLy(?) GlaRe....

I like children actually.Unlike some people who find them loud,annoying and messy,I find them cute,adorable and lovable.And I like interacting with them too~They sometimes spout the most interesting comment that may send you into fits of laughter or make you want to strangle yourself~

BUT~!!!

I was waiting for my car to come fetch me from the mall with my friend and there was this cute little girl there playing with her balloon.Apparently,she had snapped the head of the stick and the balloon was bouncing around merrily.As what a normal person would do,I bent down and picked up the balloon and handed it into her arms.

I smiled at her and push the balloon a bit into her arms.

She just stared at me.And stared.And stared.And stared.And stared some more.

I was bewildered.My friend was confused.Her mother was perplexed.And she continued to stare some more.

Her mother poked her in the arm and cajoled her to take the balloon.Which she did and I let out a small sigh of relief.The problem is,although her hands moved,her big,brown eyes seemed to find my face thoroughly fascinating and continued to stare.

O-kay...That's it.I looked to my friend wondering if I have something on my face.She just stood there laughing.

It wasn't until her mother gently pulled her away that she tore her gaze away from me.

My friend and I was very amused and we laughed about it albeit being a bit shocked.

So,yeah,I do like children.

But save me from their unnerving glares,unbelievable strength and innate capability to make you squirm.

1 comment:

Sebastian the Crabby said...

Hoho...first comment eh~~
the "friend"...izit me???
I think you really scare that little girl...
Maybe your eyes just killed her~~~
LHY EYE CAN SHOOT OUT LASER BEAM~~~
Muahahaha...